Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Rushing Back...

As I sit at my computer, the same place I sat a month ago when I got the dreaded phone call from the doctor telling me I had miscarried... My heart breaks.. yet it soars.  I shared my story last night, well today at midnight... And the support, and mothers whose hearts have also been broken have just poured over me.

I want to burst with the hope my story may help someone, and has put other's at ease... But my heart is shattered and can't burst right now...

It's a very bittersweet position to be in.  I cry out to God tonight... I am so sad and so weak in my heart... but I know He loves me.. He has something so amazing planned for me and my husband that we can't even begin to fathom it.

He tests the righteous... that is what my husband text me the other day when I said I just couldn't do it anymore... He tests us... for His glory... for our growth... I pray to just keep growing... There are mighty things that He has declared for us...

2 comments:

  1. You're an amazing woman who is no doubt going to have amazing gifts in your life.... Hang in there Tracy! God has a plan... As always! ;-)
    -Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I have not been throughe what you are going through I can empathize with your pain, sorrow and heartache. You are a strong woman and I admire that. God will reward you more than you can imagine at thismoment. you and Jeff are such wonderful and good people with great purpose. You deserve the utlimate reward! You have helped others in your situation! You have inspired me to want to be closer to god. Continued prayers to you both. God has an even bigger plan than you even know at this very moment. Stay strong!!! Much love to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete