Monday, October 28, 2013

Far from ok...

I want to just clarify one thing. I know there are woman who may read this blog and say ,"how is she acting ok?? How come she is fine?"

I wanna let you know that is far from the truth. I am still healing. I still have a long road ahead of me. I still question everything. Mostly I still cry. My heart is still in a million pieces, I'm hurt starting to slowly pick some up.

I will never be the same person that I was he morning of August 23rd and once again when my world was flipped I will never be the same person I was the night if September 24th. And that is ok. That is life.

I could have taken two paths when our baby became an angel. I chose to lean on God for my strength. I chose faith. It is what has gotten me by with the help of my family, friends and my church.

Had I miscarried a fee months before, I would have gone down the other path. One that easily Rilke have hurt both me and my husband and just set ha on a downwards spiral.

Do I have days where I cry? Absolutely. Moments I think I can't do it anymore? More than you think. Sleepless nights mixed with worry and anger, yup thise come my way too....

But when they do u pray... I remember Gods promises for us.  So even though I'm may seem ok, there are times when I'm broken...

Take care of each other. You never know what other peoples stories my be!

No comments:

Post a Comment