Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Baby Blues

Like any grief, a miscarriage brings the same emotions.  I thought, I'll be ok.  The holidays won't be an issue because, well, my baby  never made it to the holidays, so I won't be missing anything.  I will be fine, and just time will go on, and we will get through this, no problem! 

Wrong.  I had no idea that I would have these feelings.  I am so loved and so supported by friends, family, and a community of other mommy's of angels.  I lost my baby at only  8-9 weeks...  But it was long enough to know I loved every single little hope, dream, and minute of that baby's life. 

My heart and my body have been longing for our little one lately.  I don't dread the holidays, I don't dread Christmas.  I am just sad.  Yes, all in God's time... Yes, He knows my hearts desires... Yes, the pain of losing a baby, no matter how far along, is something that never goes away.

This Christmas in all the hussle and bussle, don't forget there are those out there with broken hearts.  Be patient if they get a little down or don't want to go here or there.  Don't get on them because maybe they don't want to decorate the Christmas tree.  Love on them when they get tears in their eyes from watching the little loved ones they have in thier lives enjoy the magic of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment